Patient Wolf Distilling Co. Pty Ltd (ABN 83 625 956 069), supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. Licence Number 32809109.
Victoria Liquor Control Reform Act 1998: It is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $8,000), for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700).
• All orders are subject to stock being available.
• Patient Wolf Gin reserves the right to cancel any order, at which time we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone using the details provided. We will provide a refund using the original payment method.
• No material from this site can be reproduced without the express permission of Patient Wolf Gin PTY LTD.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
How and where you can use the Coupon codes
You acknowledge that the Coupon codes may not be used:
• to pay a store or credit account.
• to purchase goods or services that a retailer is not permitted to supply to you (a retailer cannot by law sell alcohol to you if you are under 18 years of age)
Transactions are authorised by you by:
• swiping entering or allowing an operator or other person to do so, through the Patient Wolf Gin website; or
• you are confirming that the transaction correctly represents the purchase price of the goods or services obtained; and
• you are agreeing to pay the amount of that transaction by the reduction of the Remaining Coupon codes Value.
Purchases exceeding the Coupon codes value
Your Coupon codes may only be used to make purchases up to the Coupon code Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Coupon codes Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
No cash advances
You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Coupon codes or redeem your Coupon codes for cash.
Validity and expiry of Coupons
Your Coupon will be valid for use for one year from the date of issue (or as otherwise extended by us). Any balance that remains on a Coupon will not be available for use after the card’s expiry date.
Exchanging items purchased with a Coupon codes.
Goods that are purchased solely, or in part with a Coupon codes may be exchanged or returned subject to the exchange and returns policy of Patient Wolf Gin PTY LTD. The exchange and returns policy may include the right to issue a new Coupon code instead of other
tender, cash or discount.
Your Coupon codes, your responsibility
You are responsible for the use and safety of your Coupon codes. You are liable for all transactions on your Coupon codes, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or by any of our employees.
• To add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Coupon codes;
• For infrastructural, systems, administrative or operational reasons or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful or unacceptable conduct;
• To comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgment of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or
• Where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment.
Errors and complaints – Coupon codes
If you have reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Coupon codes, you should email email@example.com .
Goods or services
Any complaints about goods or services purchased with Coupon codes must be resolved directly with Patient Wolf Gin PTY LTD.