Named after the lady that gave us our name. A fitting cocktail for the one who was once named the most glamorous woman in the history of international art.
- 45ml Patient Wolf Melbourne Dry Gin
- 1 bar spoon of grapefruit marmalade
- Sparkling water
- Ruby Grapefruit
- Fresh Thyme
- Add 1 bar spoon of grapefruit or orange marmalade to a wine glass
- Splash of boiling water (to dissolve marmalade)
- Add ice and Melbourne Dry Gin
- Top with sparkling water
Garnish with ruby grapefruit wedge and sprig of thyme
Experiment with different jams and garnish combinations. Blueberry and sage? Sure! Tarragon and strawberry? Why not!