Tart, fruity and complex.
Enjoy the textural finish of grape tannins in a classic Gin Sour.
- 60ml Pinot Noir Gin
- 20ml Lemon juice
- 15ml Sugar syrup
- 20ml Egg white (or Aquafaba)
- Seedless red grapes
- Add Pinot Noir Gin, lemon juice, sugar syrup, egg white and three red seedless grapes to a cocktail shaker without ice.
- Shake hard for 30 seconds until the texture turns fluffy.
- Add plenty of ice and shake hard until chilled.
- Fine strain into a martini glass and garnish with a single seedless red grape